Firefox 2
Google
 
Web Real Conservatives Speak!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Senator Mitch McConnel Reminds You To Vote On Tuesday. So Do I.



Here's the email from OUR Senator:

Osi,

I am writing to ask for your vote on Tuesday, May 20th in the Republican primary.

This is a critical election year, and I need your support to make sure we have a strong showing heading into the general election campaign.

The polls will be open on Tuesday from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. You can find polling place information here.

I also need your help to spread the word about the primary election. Please take a moment to send an e-postcard to your family and friends reminding them to vote. Sending an e-postcard takes just a minute or two, and it’s a great way to get involved and help the campaign.

Thank you for your encouragement and support.

Sincerely,

Mitch McConnell
United States Senator

P.S. Primary Election Day is Tuesday, May 20th. I am asking for your vote, and I need your help to get our fellow Republicans out to vote. Please take a moment to send an e-postcard encouraging your friends and family to vote on Tuesday.

Paid for by McConnell Senate Committee 2008
www.TeamMitch.com

Comment: On behalf of OUR Senator, I am asking you to please vote for him on Tuesday.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics