Firefox 2
Google
 
Web Real Conservatives Speak!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

John McCain: Convention Watching Party.

My Friends,

Two weeks from tomorrow, I will officially accept my Party's nomination for President of the United States. It is an honor by which I am humbled, and I'm asking you to take part in this significant moment in my campaign.
Our campaign is organizing McCain Nation Convention Watching Parties across the country on the evening of Thursday, September 4th. I'm asking you today to sign up to host an event and invite your friends, family, neighbors and colleagues to attend.
Through McCain Nation, you can also make your event public, so fellow supporters living in your home area can attend. By registering today as an event host, my staff will send you a special convention packet of materials for you and your guests.
Our convention in Minnesota will be an exciting and exhilarating event, and I know you won't want to miss all the action, so please sign up today to host a McCain Nation event on September 4th. I want to assure you that taking a leadership role in my campaign by signing up to host an event is crucial to building our grassroots network of support for victory in November. Please make sure to sign up to host an event by Friday, August 29th in order to receive a McCain Nation Party Pack.
Cindy and I send our sincere thanks for all of the hard work you do, and I look forward to our Convention as the official kick-off to the fall campaign.

Sincerely,

John McCain

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Politics